Another music video from the Suicide Squad soundtrack has been released with “Sucker For Pain” from Atlantic Records and Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons w/ Logic & Ty Dolla $ign ft X Ambassadors.
Like “Heathens,” Sucker For Pain features a few snippets of new footage from Suicide Squad – including a quick new look at Jared Leto’s Joker. The video also gives us a closer look inside Belle Reve, showing members of the Suicide Squad like Harley Quinn, Diablo, Boomerang, and more as they are incarcerated.
The Suicide Squad album has 14 songs, some of which feature explicit lyrics – with a “Parental Advisory” sticker on the front of the cover.
- Purple Lamborghini – Skrillex & Rick Ross
- Sucker For Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign, & X Ambassadors)
- Heathens – Twenty One Pilots
- Standing in the Rain – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (feat. Mark Ronson)
- Gangsta – Kehlani
- Know Better – Kevin Gates
- You Don’t Own Me – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
- Without Me – Eminem
- Wreak Havoc – Skylar Grey
- Medieval Warfare – Grimes
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Panic! At the Disco
- Slippin’ Into Darkness – War
- Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- I Started a Joke – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)
Watch the exclusive #SuckerForPain video from #SuicideSquad The Album, available 8/5.
Pre-order now at http://smarturl.it/suicidesquad
Suicide Squad has an August 5, 2016 release date directed by David Ayer starring Will Smith as Deadshot, Jared Leto as the Joker, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Jai Courtney as Boomerang, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, Adam Beach as Slipknot, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, Jay Hernandez as El Diablo, and Scott Eastwood in an unknown role.
It feels good to be bad… Assemble a team of the world’s most dangerous, incarcerated Supervillains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government’s disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren’t picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it’s every man for himself?