Just six months ago, PUMA announced its partnership with Helly Hansen. The collaboration between the two industry giants was celebrated by means of an iconic first collection for the PUMA X Helly Hansen range. With successful first drop under the belt, the duo has announced its second collaboration, blending PUMA’s athletic DNA with Helly Hansen’s technical knowledge and expertise.
Helly Hansen carries 140 years of apparel heritage, creating premium, waterproof workwear for sailors, skiers and the likes. The brand has pushed daring design to the limit, infusing technical elements for its protective clothing. Having had an impact on hip-hop culture and streetwear in the 90s, the brand is no stranger to the game. The latest collection pays tribute to that heritage of both brands. The collection features a mix of premium materials, colour combinations and graphics that offer a fresh twist on classic PUMA sneakers. The collection features three sneakers, including the Future Rider, RS-X3 as well as the LQDCELL.
Future Rider – R1,899
- Minimalist Future Rider silhouette in all-over black upper
- Knitted upper with hairy suede overlays
- Woven PUMA and Helly Hansen tag on quarter
- Tongue label with uniquen graphic
RS-X³ – R2,399
LQDCELL – R1,800
- Mesh upper with rough suede and textile overlays
- EVA foam midsole and LQDCELL stable cushioning through midfoot and heel
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Elastic lacing system with midsole lockdown and eyestay support
- Bold heel webbing pull loop
- Branded tongue label
- TPU piece at lateral midsole with PUMA Cat Logo
- PUMA branded TPU heel piece
The PUMA X Helly Hansen collection has already dropped and is available online at puma.com, PUMA Select stores, Archive, X-Trend, Superbalist, Madaiza and numerous other sneaker houses around the country.