The concept of bubble shooter skill games is not a new thing on the market. Bubbles Garden utilises the familiar concept of making the right moves to clear the board by grouping pieces of the same colour. However, this game has some extra features that improve the excitement and double the thrill. Game provider is Sitago, a reputable skill gaming website that enables players to compete with real-life opponents and earn money by outscoring them in playing sessions.
If you are a player looking for a unique way to make money by playing games, here is how to start winning real cash by playing Bubble Garden.
It is important to get to know the game’s details and how things work before the game starts. Bubbles Garden requires players to combine both quick and forward thinking to design the right strategy to clear the board.
Players will assume the role as a mother of cubs that is on a mission to save their children that are captured in the bubbles. When the game starts, the board with bubbles of various colours will appear. In the bottom part of the screen, players will notice the cub mother and a bubble that should be played. Apart from that, the next bubble in line will also be visible, which allows gamers to plan their next move, too.
The goal is a fairly simple one – launch the bubbles and match at least three from the same colour to clear that part of the board. Those who manage to make a match higher up the board will clear all the bubbles that are left loose.
Now, there are two crucial things to consider. The first thing is the timer that counts down, which means there is limited time to complete the level. Apart from that, there is a score rating which values every move. The score depends on how effectively a player can remove the bubbles and the more, the better rule applies.
The outcome is decided once the timer expires. In single-player sessions, the goal is to have the highest score possible, but in multiplayer matches, the only objective is to outscore the opponents. If you do that, you will earn money and profit from skill gaming, which is a unique opportunity to monetize your skills without any gambling involved.
What Skills Do Players Need To Play Bubbles Garden?
As in any other bubble shooter variation, gamers will need to practice the following:
- Precision – a line that shows the projected trajectory of the bubble will help, but players will also need to be precise, or they will miss and make the board more difficult.
- Quick thinking – the timer is counting down, and the players need to save as many cubs as possible to get the highest score.
- Strategizing – what is the best approach to saving cubs and clearing the most bubbles?
- Focus – each second matters and the clock ticking doesn’t help, which is why it is vital to keep concentration levels up.
Why Everyone Plays Real Money Tournaments
While Bubbles Garden is a great game even in the solo mode, it is the real money competitions that adds to the thrill. The concept is simple – two or more players face each other and prove which one is best at playing the game. The score at the end determines the winner, and they get the main prize.
Here are some reasons why players decide to participate in real money sessions:
- An opportunity to earn money – this one may be obvious, but there are not a lot of chances to win cash while participating in a fun and exciting activity.
- No gambling involved – a little bit of luck can come in handy, but it ultimately comes down to the player’s skill. If they are better than the opponents, they will come out as a winner and take the money home. No gambling is involved, and the random factor cannot determine the winner.
- Choose the desired stake – players can pick their preferred stake, which can range from symbolic sums to big amounts. One can start gradually and move up the levels as they perfect their skills. The best players can earn whopping sums of cash by playing!
Tips To Win At Bubbles Garden
The experts in playing bubble shooter games have offered advice on how to win in Bubbles Garden. Here is what they have to say.
Take Advantage Of The Demo Mode
The demo version of the game serves for practising and doesn’t require investing actual cash. Players can use it to practice their skills and get comfortable with the gameplay. It is the perfect way to get ready for real action and human rivals.
Aim for Bigger Groups
The reason is simple – bigger groups of bubbles can bring more points, and it is the score that matters in the end. Players do not have to clear a small group if they can remove it by clearing a big group above them. It is why gamers should aim to make a straight path to big groups.
Think Quickly, But Take A Moment When Shooting
Players will need to think quickly when playing Bubbles Garden. However, it is also about precision as missing the target can make the board a lot more difficult to solve. That is why it is vital to take a moment before shooting the bubble to ensure that the bubble will end up where planned. Otherwise, it will lead to piling up pieces on the board, and that makes things tricky.
It is incredible how a simple premise like shoot the bubbles has been taken to a whole new level when it comes to both fun and experience. Bubbles Garden has done that by providing exciting gameplay in which players have to fight both the timer and real opponents. Add to that the element of playing for real money, and it becomes clear that the game provides unmatchable excitement. It is the ideal way to prove your skills while earning some cash along the way!