A short while back, Fortress featured the review of the new FSP CMT260 gaming case. This included a short video of the unboxing and building of the case. Now, one lucky Fortress fan will win the case for your own gaming rig.
Review Summary: The FSP CMT260 is an ATX Mid Tower, which is an easy-to-build case. It has a minimalist design but still offers sufficient space for all your components, good ventilation and cable management. It is also very affordable.
Here’s a quick run-down of the FSP CMT260 gaming case’s list of features and specifications:
- Type: ATX Mid Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- Description: All black, high-strength steel design
- Side Panel: Tempered glass
- Materials: SPCC
- Expansion Slots: 7
- External I/O port: USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, HD Audio
- Power Supply Type: 150mm ATX
- 3.5“ HDD: x2
- 2.5″ SSD: x2
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- VGA Card Length: 325mm
- Fan Including(pre-install): Rear : 120mm Fan x 1
- Fan & Water Cooler Support
- Front: 120mm x 3
- Top: x2 120mm or x1 240mm Radiator
- Rear: 120mm
- Dimension: 380x210x452mm
- Extras: Detachable mesh cover to keep dust out
The FSP CMT260 gaming case is currently on sale on Takealot for R599.
To stand a chance of winning the FSP CMT260 gaming case, all you have to do is check out the review, here, and comment on your favourite aspect in the comments section below (on this page).
The competition closes on Friday, 20 May 2022 (extended) at midnight. Winners will be contacted via email after this date. Please use a working email address to communicate logistics.
The giveaway is restricted to readers who reside in South Africa only. Terms and conditions/Site disclaimer rules apply. One entry per person. The winners will be contacted via email. The prize excludes travel, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.