Oh, the glorious 90’s a simpler time filled with simpler games. As a kid, most of my time in the 90’s were spent playing artillery games. Now, Earthwork Games want to tug on your nostalgia with their upcoming artillery game Forts.
Forts sees players constructing their own, well, fort and kitting it out with all sorts of death-dealing weapons. Creativity is the order of the day and how you construct your fort is completely up to you, as long as it can withstand your opponent’s onslaught. It’s an all-out arms race to see who will remain standing when the smoke clears.
The game’s features include:
- Building forts of any size and shape, as you fight
- Up to 8 players in online multiplayer with co-op and team death match
- 28 mission single-player campaign
- Challenging skirmish mode
- Unlockable tech-tree
- Various materials and hidden rooms
- Ten unique weapons
- Three factions
- Commander characters with unique game-changing abilities
- Powerful replay system with video recording
- Built-in level editor
- Designed from the ground up to support mods