Now in its third season, the brand has extended its Exclusives by G-Star Raw collection. The new range is a combination of radical designs inspired by early twentieth-century flight suits, as well as army garments, all based on the G-Star Raw denim classics.
The collection was designed with limitless creativity to exceed standards. Exclusives by G-Star Raw brings with it Reinvention and Innovation in every stitch, seam and rivet. The craftmanship has brought with it timeless icons for both men and women. Each piece also brings with it a unique DNA, while still reflecting the G-Star Raw brand image.
With a mix of elements, the collection boasts an impressive range of bold and complex items across jeans, dresses, vests, parkas and more. It includes styles with multiple layers and functions, along with the brand’s signature utility aesthetics, which have been taken to the extreme. This creates a narrative in each piece in the collection.
The collection features superior construction techniques, along with patched square pockets, all crafted in premium fabrics. This includes 100% chambray linen, strong recycled polyester canvas, Italian Selvedge and Japanese denim.
Exclusives by G-Star Raw ties in with heritage month this September. The collection celebrates the history of rap and hip-hop in South Africa. The drop features local artists as part of the campaign. These include Shane Eagle, Moozlie, YoungstaCPT and Courtnaé Paul. Each artist brings to life a unique look with pieces from the drop.
Shopt the Exclusives by G-Star RAW range online at G-Star.com.
Items from the range includes:
- E Alum Relaxed Tapered PM jeans: R4,999
- E Utility Mesh Vest: R3,999
- GSRR 3D Pilotte Cuffed Jeans: R5,999
- E Relaxed Tapered Cargo Pants: R5,999
- E Utility Cropped Shirt: R5,199
- Engineered Rib Tank Top Dress C: R999
- E Trench in Dark Black: R9,999
- E Multipocket Maxi Dress: R7,699
- GSRR Combat Shirt: R5,999
- E Windbreaker: R5,999
- E Cargo Pants 2 in 1: R7,999
- Mosquito Multipocket Parka: R5,999
- E Coach Jacket: R4,899
- E Karate Shorts: R2,999
- Scutar 3D Slim Tapered Adjusters Jeans: R5,299
- E Pencil Case Regular Overshirt: R4,999
- Pocket logo T-shirt: R899
- E luggage cargo pants 2 in 1: R9,999
- E Tedie Ultra High Straight Jeans: R5,399
- Mix Woven Cargo T-shirt: R1,499
- E Utility Sleeveless Jacket: R3,999
- 3D Ultra-high Fatigue Pants: R1,999
- E Bomber Jacket: R5,999
- E Aero Straight Jumpsuit: R5,299
Photo credits: Creative Direction and Photography: Trevor Stuurman / Stylist: Carla Vermaak, Lampost Productions