PC owners get ready to shoot some old timey weapons as Developer Sledgehammer Games has announced that an open beta for Call of Duty: WWII will be heading to PC.
The Call of Duty: WWII open beta on PC, unlike the console beta, will be open to everyone and not just those who pre-ordered the game. The beta will run from the 29th of September until the 2nd of October 2017.
Sledgehammer Games have stated that the main reason for opening up the beta on PC was in order to “Stress test the core gameplay systems and online backend infrastructure at scale”. Along with the news that the open beta will be heading to PC’s via Steam, Sledgehammer Games also revealed the game’s minimum PC spec requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Many fans are happy to see the franchise returning to its roots. One thing is for sure, we can’t wait to return to the trenches when Call of Duty: WWII releases in November 2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.