Earlier this week, adidas unveiled two new additions to their pioneering UltraBoost family, the new UltraBoost All Terrain and UltraBoost X All Terrain.
The new sneakers were designed with innovation and style in mind. Each has adidas’ ground-breaking technologies built into the soul of the sneaker. The first of these is the well-known Boost technology, which offers unmatched comfort. They also feature splash-repellant Primeknit and reflective elements to support and protect both the shoe and the wearer in all weather conditions.
You’ll no longer have an excuse to back out of a run as the All Terrain was designed to empower each runner and encourage them to embrace any weather condition – hot, cold, rain, shine, hail, light or dark. The All Terrain includes an integrated cage for better support, while the X All Terrain was designed specifically for the female foot. The latter also includes a pioneering adaptive arch to ensure a better adidas Primeknit fit, while still offerign dynamic support for effortless runs.
Key features across both silhouettes include:
- Splash water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper – the PK material offers both water-repelling and breathable fabrics to provide unbeatable protection
- Continental Stretchweb outsole – featuring the world-leading rubber from Continental to increase foot to floor traction even on slippery surfaces
- Boost midsole – well-known for its unmatched comfort and cushioning
- All Terrain LUX configuration – a coarse outsole ensuring stable foot to road traction in all conditions, such as rain or mud
- Increased height ankle protection – this high-knit ankle design provides increased warmth and protection, differentiating both All Terrain sneakers from other silhouettes
- Reflectivity – provides greater visibility as the light fades, with reflective detailing on the sock
Both sneakers, the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain, will be available next week, 21 September 2017, at adidas performance stores, online at adidas.co.za, and various retailers at a price of R3,299.