According to YouTube’s final round up of 2014, these are the videos that have trended the most. According to views, likes, shares, searches, parodies, remixes and responses.
This list is clearly leaving out music videos, but focussing on general videos that have grabbed the globes attention in 2014.
Counting down from number 10.
10. Forcing you to have an opinion on feminism whether you like it or not.
9. Who doesn’t want to see Goku fight Superman?
8. This year has indeed been a great year for pranks
7. Can a beer commercial really pull on your heart strings?
6. Anti Bullying in X-Factor
5. Don’t put your new iPhone in your skinny jeans…
4. The Italian nun that has more swag than you on your best day.
3. One of the most parodied videos this year.
2. Undoubtedly fuelled by the world cup, but still, Nike wins at this advertising game.
1. And the winner is… everyone’s worst nightmare
Bonus Round! Here’s YouTubes 2014 Rewind video, look out for your favourite YouTuber’s who made waves this year.