HITLER’S BACK FROM THE DEAD AND HUNGRY FOR BLOOD!
“The cult shooter series comes to an apocalyptic conclusion; recut, remastered and unleashed on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC”
Achtung! Berlin is burning and Adolf Hitler has risen from his grave to gather an army of undead super soldiers who are poised to spill blood and guts across Europe. Only one thing stands in their way – you, and the fleshy sacks bristling with guns and explosives you call your best friends.
“Zombie Army Trilogy,” rising early 2015, gives Xbox One gamers and PlayStation 4 gamers their first chance to experience the blood-pumping co-op shooter series that became a cult sensation on PC. Former enemies become allies as the living fight against the dead.
Packed with apocalyptic new content and two eye-popping remasters “Zombie Army Trilogy” also includes the never-seen-before third instalment in the series and a brand new horde mode, delivering the ultimate package for fans of adrenaline-fuelled gunplay and harrowing intensity.
Zombie Army Trilogy will be self-published by Rebellion on all formats and will be available for download via Xbox Live, the Playstation Network and Steam for PC. A retail version will also be available.
- Battle through 15 gut-wrenching missions spanning THREE epic campaigns across the irradiated, demon-infested ruins of World War Two Germany.
- Wrestle the occult powers in the campaign and across FIVE terrifying horde maps. Face the horrors alone or fight back-to-back in 2-4 player online co-op.
- Fight as elite sniper, Karl Fairburne or one of EIGHT playable heroes including FOUR new female characters, armed with over 25 iconic weapons and explosive traps.
- Take on legions of Undead Super Soldiers, Armoured Skeletons, Zombie Snipers, Chainsaw Elites, Fire Demons and more, before facing the demonic Hitler himself in a final stand to decide the fate of mankind!
- Bask in the gruesome glow of the infamous X-Ray Kill Cam, and watch in gory detail as rotting flesh and organs are shredded from the inside.
- Experience haunting environments and intense-action, all framed in bloody beautiful 1080p.
For PC gamers, “Zombie Army Trilogy” will be available to pre-order today via Steam or the Rebellion Gamestore. As a thank you to the fans that made the series a cult hit, Rebellion are also offering an exclusive loyalty discount to owners of the first two Nazi Zombie Army games via Steam before launch.
The official website, www.ZombieArmy.com has been unleashed on the interwebs with more information and FREE content including an exclusive MP3 album of atmospheric compositions from the game’s soundtrack by Nick D Brewer.