After the successful campaign for the Puma X Careaux collection last year, Puma has once again partnered with Amsterdam-born illustrator, sneakerhead and social media sensation Caroll Lynn.
The Summer-Spring Collection 2017 is inspired by Lynn’s recent travels to Asia, incorporating classic Japanese cloud motifs and organic detailing with her signature romatic, triangular illustrations. The cloud pattern adorns a range of silhouettes that fuse sportswear and fashion, framed by bold Japanese and floral graphics. This season also sees a shift in colour story from pink pastels to blue hues.
The Puma X Careaux Spring-Summer 2017 Collection will go on sale from 7th April and be available at Puma Select Bree Street, Cape Town and Braamfontein, Johannesburg, X-Trend Stores, Cop Capital and selected retailers. The collection includes:
- Puma x Careaux Bomber Jacket (R1 999)
- Puma x Careaux Cropped tees (R799)
- Puma x Careaux Boyfriend-fit shorts (R1 199)
- Puma x Careaux Tops (R699)
- Puma x Careaux Basket (R2 499)
- Puma x Careaux Basket Strap (R1 999)
- Puma x Careaux B.O.G. Sock (R2 299)
- Puma x Careaux Bucket Bag (R899)
- Puma x Careaux Baseball Cap (R449)