Presumably, there were many jealous PlayStation 4 fans when Microsoft announced its high-quality Elite controller for the Xbox One.
Not only did the controller look great, but it received quite a few glowing reviews. Now it seems PlayStation fans need not be jealous anymore as the PlayStation 4 will now be getting its own very own Elite controller, albeit a third party one. The third party PS4 controller is currently priced on Target, and looks very similar to the Xbox One controller, even sporting similar looking back paddles and a D-pad.
Below are some of the listed features of the controller:
– Bluetooth control
– Rubberized housing for firm grip
– Compatible with Xbox Elite Controller accessories
– Charges with included 9’ braided cable
– Fully customizable buttons and triggers
– Interchangeable Back Paddles with 2 preset configurations
– Preset 1: paddles emulate the front buttons
– Preset 2: paddles emulate RB, LB, RT, and LT.
– Keep your fingers on the thumb stick while executing intricate moves
– Magnetic! Easily attach and remove paddles without any tools
– Compatible with Xbox One paddles for added flexibility
The controller sure looks the part, although if it plays the part is yet to be determined.
There have also been reports that Sony might reveal a slightly updated Dualshock 4 controller along with the rumored PlayStation 4 Slim at its Sony event on the 7th of September.